Keep your personal belongings in our lockers located by the main entrance while you play!
Don’t bring any valuable belongings, our locker area has no locks.
Help us keep our playground clean and sanitized by wearing socks at all time.
No shoes allowed on the playground at any time.
Everything you need to know to safely enjoy your visit to KidsVille Playground!
* Ages 6 months – 12 years
* All children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian (18 years old & older)
* Socks must be worn on playground at all times
* Parents & guardian supervision is mandatory at all time & are responsible for their child’s safety and behaviors
* Carefully evaluate each playground area to determine if your children can safely participate
* Any questions please ask an attendant before participating
* Waivers required
* Wash hands after eating
sakarOO’S SLIDE RULES
* Crossing through slides is prohibited * Before sliding make sure no one is at the bottom of the slide * You must be seated on the slides or inner tubes * Sliding on your belly, knees or standing up is prohibited * When the ride is over, leave landing area quickly
sakarOO’S STRICTLY PROHIBITS
* No food or drinks in playground area * No outside food allowed * No pets admitted * No jewelry, or sharp objects * No pushing, no running * No hanging on nets or ropes * No smoking, no vaping, no drugs in any area
Guests who do not follow Kidsville’s safety rules will be asked to leave
Use Kidsville facility at your own risk.
KidsVille Playground cannot be held responsible for any material damage or personal injury our guests incur due to participating and occupying in our playground activities, any partial or total power failure, fire, vandalism, theft or material loss.
* Our guests are required to wear proper attire * We recommend wearing comfortable clothing without buttons, snaps, rivets or zippers * Dresses, skirt and shoes are prohibited on the playground * Socks are mandatory for everyone on the playground * Glasses with straps are highly recommended on the playground area * Remove your jewelry before accessing the playground * Long hair must be tied on the playground
* Strollers are welcomed and allowed outside the playground area * We recommend leaving strollers outside the playground building in the designated stroller parking lot area